1. MobileExchanger not allowed to sell your device without original government ID proof. So, you certify that you are the legal owner of the gadget that you want to sell.
2. All gadgets sold must compulsorily be attached with the following documents: Self-attested id-proof (government approved) of owner of old gadget.
3.All initial quotes are pending our evaluation of your gadget and no binding offer is made until we have had a chance to inspect the gadget in person. We reserve the right to refuse to offer to purchase any item that you offer to sell for any reason we deem, in our sole discretion, to be sensible. We reserve the right to change our quote at any time.
4. Should you be given a quote via our website/app/affiliates and we, upon inspection of your gadget, agree to pay you that quoted amount, you are legally and contractually bound to sell us the gadget for the price quoted via the website, if things match accordingly to third party they reserve the right to change our offer anytime.
5. Should you be given a quote via our website/app and upon inspection your gadget is a) a different model than originally quoted, b) missing any parts, c) in a different condition than stated, we, in instances mentioned heretofore and beyond, reserve the right to change our offer anytime we feel.
Note: we do not accept stolen or lost gadgets.
6. Lawful sales only. You must own the right, title and all legal interest in the gadget or other articles you sell us. Your sale and/or, shipment of any such article must not violate any law, regulation or statute of any jurisdiction. You may not unlawfully transfer or encumber any intellectual property, trademark, copyright, patent, software, license or other legal right or restriction via your shipping or selling of the picked-up article. The article you sell must be free of all legal restrictions that would affect the value of the article, restrict your legal right to transfer ownership of the article (including the article itself, softwares present on the article, or hardware on or inside the article).
7.You must refrain from violating any export laws or restrictions. The article you sell (including all related materials, software and add on hardware) may not be counterfeited, stolen, or contain harmful or offensive content of any nature. You agree to indemnify and hold MobileExchanger, our affiliates, suppliers, licensors and partners, and the officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless, including costs, liabilities and legal fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of (I) your access to or use of services, (ii) your violation of these terms & conditions, You cannot threaten us by any means.
8. It is also your responsibility to wipe, clean or delete data on your gadget being sold via MobileExchanger. You confirm that all the data in the said device will be erased before handing it over. You also confirm that in spite of erasing the data manually/electronically, if any data still accessible due to any technical reason, MobileExchanger or the third-party buyer shall not be responsible for the same and you will not approach MobileExchanger for any retrieval of the data.
9.You are solely responsible if not formatted your data from device. You understand once a device is sold by you via MobileExchanger, in no scenario can this device be returned to you. You understand that products distributed as gifts from state sponsored or NGO funded distribution programs are not accepted on MobileExchanger platform. We reserve the right to modify this agreement at any time without giving you prior notice. Your use of our website/app, any of our tools and services, following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the agreement as modified. Terms and conditions modifying the agreement are effective immediately upon publication.